Saturday, November 28, 2015

Green Magic Lemon & Papaya Organic Soap Review

Hi everyone! I am going to share with you my experience with this amazing product. Recently, I've been hoarding for organic products. My friend introduced me to Green Magic Organic Soap. I thought this is something new so I got interested to try it out. I ordered two organic soap, the one in papaya and other in lemon.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset


" Green Magic is a natural skin care company that uses holistic and alternative approach in promoting, maintaining and restoring healthy skin. It utilizes fresh fruits, vegetables and other plant products as the only ingredient in its skin care collection."

Green Magic Lemon Organic Soap

  • With natural bleaching properties

  • Promotes hair growth

  • Helps heal dry and itchy scalp

  • Helps remove freckles and skin discoloration

  • Prevents oily skin

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Papaya Organic Beauty Soap

  • Natural Astringent

  • Whitens skin

  • Softens and moisturizes skin

  • Uplifts dry sagging skin

  • No itchy-tingy feeling

My Experience: 

What I love these two is that it is organically made and tested.  I have read a lot of positive reviews regarding this product. It is very affordable for only P65.00. Another thing is that it is super soft to the skin and I love that it has whitening properties. The smell is really great, you can really tell that it is naturally made.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

You can see on the photo above that it contains Vitamin C which is very good to the skin.

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

Pros: 

  • made from organic and natural ingredients

  • very affordable

  • whitens the skin

  • with antioxidants

  • smells great

Cons: 

  • available online

Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset

These Green Magic Organic Soap is also available in different variants. Check out their website or facebook page to order. I will definitely buy this product again.

Website: GreenMagicPh

Facebook page: GreenMagicPh Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment