Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How to Make Hair Color Last Longer in 3 Easy Way

I admit, I really love dyeing my hair and also having problems with maintaining it. Taking good care of my hair is everything to me. I've been trying a lot of hair products to restore my hair color making it more alive to see. It is really time consuming for us ladies to maintain our lovely hair but here are some quick tips I can share with you.

IMG_0273



  1. Avoid washing your hair so much. Washing the hair gets rid of dirt and grime especially during summer. I really don't like neglecting my hair because my hair is a bit oily especially unwashed. The real thing is that, washing the hair  strips the color itself and your hair of essential oils. Much better to use shampoo every other day or you can use dry shampoo.

  2.  Use touch-up kit. Yes! You read it right.  Putting makeup on your hair is weird but it really helps.  Go get a touch-up kits and roots pencils that will match your hair color and apply it properly in the hair and it does wonders according to experts.

  3. Try to braid your hair. It works! Draw attention away from your roots by parting your hair in a slightly messy hair style or  try braiding it, which will help the grays subtly blend into the rest of your tresses.

Hope these hair tips would be a great help to you guys. Thank you for reading! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment