Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing CC Cream Review

Hi everyone! I am going to share with you guys my experience with Olay Pore Minimizing CC Cream.  I am a big fan of Olay products and I am fond of testing them. You know I have an oily skin and I really find it hard to find BB creams and CC creams that will match my skin type. I got this Olay Pore Minimizing CC cream 20g in the shade medium.

IMG_2473

Product Description:

  • Airbrushes the appearance of pores for a flawless finish

  • Reduced the appearance of pores in 80 percent of women, as assessed by expert graders

  • Multi-tasking moisturizer with CC (Color and Correction) coverage

  • Formulated with 7-in-1 benefits to maintain healthy, younger-looking skin

  • Oil-free, lightweight, and won’t clog pores




Packaging: 

The product comes in a handy squeezable tube which is great for travellers.

My Experience: 

At first, I really thought this product will give me a medium to full coverage but I'm afraid it doesn't. It has that creamy consistency and  blends very well on the skin. I have an oily skin so I don't think I need to put on moisturizer before applying it on my face because it really moisturizes my skin. This dries to a semi matte finish or has sheer coverage . It takes a few minutes to set and does not dry quite easily.

IMG_2472

What I love about Olay CC Cream is that it helps brighten up my skin giving it a glow. It also blurs out my pores just a bit of it. You know I have a lot of redness and blemishes.

Just a bit coverage for me so far. Very lightweight and it really smells so good just like the other Olay products. You can also use this as a primer before applying makeup.  It is water-proof and I think this would last for like 5 hours especially when you're just inside an air-conditioned place. This is great for normal to dry skin.

I bought this product for P499.00 (20g) at Watsons. This is also available in all leading Department Stores and Beauty Counters nationwide.

IMG_3024

Pros: 

  • brightens up my face

  • UV protection of SPF15

  • non-greasy formula ( oil free)

  • can be used as a primer

  • smells really good


Cons: 

  • expensive for P499.00 (20g)

  • does not cover my blemishes and redness


Will I Buy it Again? 

Probably No.

Visit Olay PH website: http://olay.com.ph/en-ph

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OlayPhilippines

Hope you enjoyed reading! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment