Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner Review

IMG_3040

Hello everyone!

So I got these three lovely products in Sample Room using my free points. These are all hair products from the brand Pantene. The hair fall control shampoo and conditioner and the 3 Minute miracle Hair Fall Control conditioner.

Even before I am a big fan of Pantene products and a lot of people have positive reviews about it. I absolutely love how the combination of shampoo and conditioner moisturizes my dry hair. It made my hair so shiny, healthy looking and easy to manage. As usual, the shampoo and conditioner really smells good.

This combination of shampoo and conditioner is great. I have dry hair which is often frizzy after drying but with these products my hair was smooth and sleek. I felt that my hair was actually "repaired" by this product and feel that if used long-term it could make a big difference to those who have dry and damaged hair. I love these products and would recommend to others also.

Visit Sample Room if you want to receive free products!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment