Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Palmolive Naturals Flawless Clean with Charcoal Powder Review

Ever since I am a big fan of Palmolive products. I am loving their shampoo and conditioner not just because it smells great but it is really good for the hair and skin as well.

IMG_3110

Product Description:

Indulge in a sensational clean and fresh shower experience with Palmolive Flawless Clean Charcoal Soap. Its formula, infused with 100% natural charcoal powder, helps cleanse the skin and eliminate everyday dirt after every shower.



Packaging:

It has a simple packaging just like the other palmolive soaps. It contains charcoal powder which is known to take away impurities and toxins that is great to fight acne and other skin problems.

IMG_3111

My Experience:

I've been using the soap for a long time and use it to wash my body. I noticed that it really cleanse out dirt and impurities. I love that it doesn't leave any greasy feeling after washing my body. This soap lasts me for more than two weeks so it is a budget-friendly soap. Another thing, it smells really good for me.

Since it is very mild, you can also use this to wash your face. I bought this soap for P30.00 ( I'm not really sure, sorry! :) ).

IMG_3109

Pros:

  • very affordable

  • mild for the face

  • takes away impurities and dirt

  • budget-friendly

  • smells good


Cons:

  • nothing


Will I Buy it Again?

Definitely YES!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment