Thursday, January 14, 2016

Myra Hand and Body Lotion with Vitamin E Review


This is not my first time trying Myra Hand and Body lotion. I only love to use it because it has that refreshing feeling when applied on the skin.


IMG_3497

Packaging: 

The packaging is very legit. I really love it because it is clean to see and not messy once you opened the bottle.



My Experience: 


It has a light and creamy texture. It is very easy to spread on your skin and is non-greasy. The scent is also very good. It has Vitamin E beads which helps protect and nourish the skin.


IMG_3500

On the other note, I don't think  it whitens my skin because I don't see any difference since I have used it for two months already. I am not sure about this, but the price maybe is around P80.00.


IMG_3499

Pros: 


  • very affordable

  • it doesn't feel heavy or sticky

  • smells really good

  • it has vitamin E beads


Cons:

  • it doesn't have SPF

No comments:

Post a Comment