Wednesday, April 20, 2016

8 Beauty Tips from Famous Instagrammers and Youtubers

Yes, I am a big fan of Instagram and Youtube. I am a big follower of popular beauty gurus in youtube as well as in other social media accounts, There are a lot of things you can learn with social media, it may be positive or negative. Social media beauty gurus I must say are more exposed to different things offering various learning experiences to their audience. That is why, everything they say can have a big impact to people. Here are some beauty tips from popular Instagrammers and Youtubers. 



1. Tweezers are important

This is what they call the "on the go" beauty tool. You can out it inside your purse anywhere you may go. According to Jaclyn Hill, “I’m always finding little brow hairs that need tweezing and having a clean brow really compliments every makeup look". “Not to mention it’s always great to have them handy if a false lash pops off.”

2. Make sure to sanitized your beauty products 

For me, I don't want to share certain beauty products to my friends like my brushes, lipsticks and beauty blender for hygienic purposes but it doesn't mean that I am so selfish and afraid to share. It is also important to clean your makeup products once every week to avoid bacteria that may held in your things. 

3. Matte lipstick in a dry lips is a No-No

Me personally love using matte lipsticks but I can't stand my dry lips. According to Ellarie, moisturize the lips first with chapstick or lip balm before applying a matte lipstick. You can also use a lip primer to make the application smoother. 

4, Use a big fluffy brush for glowing skin

An instagrammer said to use a large brush upon applying onto the cheeks to get a proper placement. “Another tip is to apply highlight before blush,” she says. “This can tend to look more natural and not as harsh.” - Hill

5. Remove your makeup using an Oil

Oil is the best makeup remover especially for liquid lipsticks and waterproof mascara. Vitamin E oil is commonly used by beauty bloggers in removing excess makeup. The oil is not only for removing makeup but also hydrates the skin. 

6. Finish off your lipstick with translucent powder

This method is very effective to make your lipstick lasts all day.  “I like to set my lipstick with a translucent powder,” says Kayla Hagey. “It makes everything look smoother and last longer.”

7. Use powder based products for Oily skin

“Contouring with powder is a great alternative and doesn’t look as heavy.” Hill recommends skipping the bronzer section altogether and buying the foundation you already love in  a color two shades darker than your skin tone. 

8. Exfoliate your Lips

Exfoliate the lips once a week to get rid of dead skin cells. I mix brown sugar and honey in small jar and that gets rid of the dead skin,” says Bass.


Thank you for reading my blog. Hope it helps! XOXO

Don't forget to comment down below for suggestions.

Follow me on IG: fallen_lifestyle      Twitter: @fallenlifestyle

Visit me also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fallenlifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment