New Life for 2017


Time flies so fast that 2016 has passed already. Can you believe it? Me, I can't but that's what life should be. 

First, I want to greet you all a Happy New Year! I hope 2017 will be a great year for all of us. 



After today, 2016 will be no more than a memory. Tomorrow brings so much hope and promise; a brand new year is literally right around the corner, and it’s going to be a good one. I wish that each and every one of us will live life to the fullest this year. Overcome the struggles we had last year and always be positive. A life that make us feel fulfilled and that are purpose-driven. In order for us to be the best this 2017, I hope that we will discover the things that we really love to do for a better year. 





When was the last time you sat down and talk to yourself? About your wants and goals in life. I've been out of the blogging world for two months and that's because I kept on thinking of what would be the new content that I will be sharing with you guys for 2017. I am planning of revamping my blog and then make it more personal. I want to achieve all of these this year. These are my goals, to be consistent in writing my content, be always true to my self and be passionate to what I am doing. It will still be a Lifestyle blog where I will share tips, ideas, inspiration and getting personal with my blog. 

I also took a break from blogging because I am starting a new life. I got married with my long time boyfriend and now my husband and another new is that we're going to welcome our little angel really soon and I've never been happy in my life as I am right now. Yes, there are a lot of struggles and tough times last year and I truly hope that this 2017 will be the best year for me and my family. 


What I wish for all of us this year is happiness, love and peace. I hope that together we will achieve all our goals for 2017. 

So what are your New Year's Resolution? Share them below! 

Thank you so much for the support last year and let's continue this year! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

0 comments