The Céleteque DermoScience Hair & Scalp Care Clarifying Shampoo First Impression


Having a treated hair is hard to manage according to my own opinion since we have different types of hair. Since I started with dyeing my hair and get some hair treatments like hair cellophane, I noticed that my hair started to dry.



Product Claims:

  • A once-a-week shampoo that clarifies scalp and hair. 
  • Removes residue build-up left by everyday hair products like shampoos, conditioners, and hair styling products; thoroughly cleanses away dirt, oil, and other impurities; revives each strand for bouncy-looking hair; hypoallergenic and safe for sensitive skin. 

My Experience: 

Since I have treated hair, I tend to use different kinds of hair treatments, shampoo and conditioner to make my hair shinier and healthier. I am happy to discover the Celeteque Dermoscience Calrifying Shampoo. This product promised to clarify and remove hair residue build-up from everyday hair products like shampoos and conditioners. 

What I love about Celeteque is their packaging. It is always clean and on point. I love the simplicity of it in a white and blue bottle. The shampoo itself is transparent and really smells fresh. It comes in a 250 ml bottle and you can use it for a long time.   It’s dermatologist-tested to be hypoallergenic.
The Céleteque DermoScience Hair & Scalp Care Clarifying Shampoo is recommended to be used once-a-week.

I used it once a week as what the product claims. I used the clarifying shampoo for few weeks already and what I have noticed is that after applying and rinsing it, my hair doesn't feel smoother and shinier. I don't know if you have experienced it also or is it just in my hair. Maybe? 





What I have noticed is that when I used my shampoo and conditioner in a daily basis, after drying out my hair it feels really smooth and easy to manage. This is what I like about the Céleteque DermoScience Hair & Scalp Care Clarifying Shampoo, you’ll notice that your regular shampoo will work even better for you and you can enjoy having hair that is healthy-looking and manageable.

I bought this product for P200.00 in Watsons. 

Pros: 

  • I love its light and fresh scent.
  • Love the simple packaging
  • It’s affordable at P200 per bottle.
  • It’s dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic.
  • It works instantly. Your hair feels so much cleaner and lighter after a single use. You’ll find that all your other hair products work a lot better after just one shampoo.
  • It’s affordable at P200 per bottle. Since you need to use it just once a week, the 250ml will last for several months. 

Cons: 

  • After using the product, my hair is a little tacky upon using it and hard to manage but all the other hair products work a lot better after using it. 

Celeteque Clarifying Shampoo is available at Watsons, selected Mercury Drug stores,

0 comments