Monthly Favorites/Most Used Products - MAY


I think I haven't posted about my Monthly Favorites every month. Well, this would be the start of it.


The products above are my favorites for the Month of May! 

1. Maybelline Clear & Smooth Poreless Powder. Read my review HERE
2. In2it Eyebrow Powder. Read my review HERE.
3. Nivea Lip Butter
4. Maybelline Creamy Matte lipstick in the shade Touch of Spice.
5. Gatsby Oil clear sheet.

I used these products all of the time not only this month but forever. haha! It's every woman needs in their makeup kit. 



Thank you for reading my blog. Hope it helps! XOXO
Don't forget to comment down below for suggestions.
Follow me on IG: fallen_lifestyle      Twitter: @fallenlifestyle
Visit me also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fallenlifestyle

0 comments