Maybelline Velvet Matte by Color Sensational Review

Hey guys! 

I am going to share with you my take about Maybelline Velvet Matte Lipsticks in the shades Mat 6 and Mat 12.  

Maybelline has more exciting matte formulas from nude shades to bolder ones. Experience the liquid-to-matte sensation. Discover Maybelline’s latest innovation, a liquid lip color which creates a liquid-to-matte sensation while providing petal smooth comfort. Vivid matte color is charged from pure color pigments and available in 10 rich shades. 


Product Claims: 

"Hydrating cream color glides on smooth and sets with a matte finish; vibrant, richly-pigmented hues are designed for long wear; lightweight, non-sticky, non-drying formula; velvety, cushion-like texture keeps lips in comfort all day". 




Why You’ll Love It: 
- Liquid-to-matte sensation 
- Easy application 
- Vivid matte color 
- Velvet smooth comfort 

For Best Results: 
Apply using the applicator wand provided. Start at the center of your upper lips to the outer corners of your mouth. Finish by gliding across the entire bottom lip. 



My Experience: 

The packaging is on fleek and has a black cap applicator. Outside of it you can already see the shade of the lipstick. I love that it has a great pigmentation, glides very smoothly on the lips. It has a cream-to-matte finish and is buildable and dries out after a few seconds. You can also mix it with different shades for variation. Staying power is average at 3 to 4 hours. Since I have dry lips lately, this one is a must have for me, leaving my lips hydrating.

I got two shades with me the Mat 6 which is a red shade and the other one Mat 12, a nude shade. 
Mat 6 is a burgundy red lip color that is perfect for night look.  I usually use this color for dining out with my friends and loved ones. This is my favorite nude lip color. I'm really loving new lispticks now. The shade is like a peachy nude one perfect for everday

Price: P299.00
Below are the swatches: 



Pros: 
- very hydrating
- semi-matte finish
- glides easily on the lips
- richly pigmented
Cons: 
- do not lasts long
- not kissproof

Thank you for reading my blog. Hope it helps! XOXO

Don't forget to comment down below for suggestions.

Follow me on IG: fallen_lifestyle      Twitter: @fallenlifestyle


Visit me also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fallenlifestyle




0 comments