Loreal Everlasting Thickening Conditioner First Impression

I was looking for a sulfate-free conditioner to use for my brazilian treated hair. So I got the chance to grab the Loreal Everstrong Thickening Conditioner. This is a drugstore product and I love it!

So why use sulfate-free products? Mild detergents that don’t completely wash away your hair’s moisture. They have names that are a mouthful and sound similar to sulfates, like sodium lauryl sulfoacetate. And unlike traditional conditioner, sulfate-free ones don’t create as many suds.




Product Claims: 


Nourishes Scalp
  • Paraben-Free
  • Sulfate-Free
  • Natural Botanicals
Gently removes build up of excess oils, environmental pollutants and product build up for a clean, healthy scalp and thicker, stronger looking hair.

My Experience: 

I have thick hair eversince and I am looking for a thickener that I could use every time I showered. This produces a thick, creamy lather so a little bit goes a long way. It gently cleans overly dry. I LOVE the smell of this shampoo. It smells so minty and fresh. It's wonderful. It's gives my hair volume and helps with breakage.My hair feels soft and has some extra body and natural shine. I bought it for P350.00 and I can say that it is pricey for a drugstore conditioner. It's gives my hair volume and helps with breakage. After continued use I do noticed that my hair is very soft and smooth. My mom shares this with me because she finds it really effective for her grumpy hair.  I would definitely repurchase it. 





Pros: 

sulfate-free
fresh and minty scent
volumizes the hair minimize hair breakage

Cons: 

pricey for a drugstore conditioner

Will I buy it again? 

Definitely YES! 



Thank you for reading my blog. Hope it helps! XOXO

Don't forget to comment down below for suggestions.

Follow me on IG: fallen_lifestyle      Twitter: @fallenlifestyle

Visit me also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fallenlifestyle


0 comments