Product Haul - Month of June


I hope this is not too late to post, my product haul for the month of June. 

I'v been raving these products for a long time and I'm so happy to finally purchase these beauty products. 

All the products have been tested and will have a detailed review about them soon!



The products I bought were:

1. In2it Powder Foundation - There are a lot of positive reviews online about this product. I think this one is a refill for the original powder foundation.  This could be used as a finishing touch or as a setting powder, but never use it for touch ups especially when you're oily like me and you need a few touch ups during the day. 

2. Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad - Very easy for everyday use. It applies smoothly and has great pigmentation. I also love the color combination, it has natural shades.

3. Loreal True Match Liquid Foundation This color matched my skin tone perfectly and I love the way they feel on my skin. The only thing I noticed is that it doesn't last long on my oily skin, so I need to use an oil sheet to clear the sebum on my face.

4. Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara. I love the wand and the formula and it is well suited to the eyelashes i have. my eyelashes are very short but black so the length can't be built up. Such a great price compared to some high end brands.

5. Ever Bilena Cheek Blush - I love this cheek blush 'coz it has that natural touch to it. It has a great staying power and very affordable.

6. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel- Best drugstore gel liner so far. It doesn't smudge and very long lasting. 

I am a big fan of drugstore makeup and trying them out. I love all of them and I want to recommend it to everyone to try. 

Thank you for reading my blog. Hope it helps! XOXO

Don't forget to comment down below for suggestions.

Follow me on IG: fallen_lifestyle      Twitter: @fallenlifestyle

Visit me also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fallenlifestyle



0 comments