Biore Micellar Cleansing Water First Impression


I was looking for a good makeup remover to try and I came across Watsons and saw the Biore Micellar Cleansing Water Makeup Remover. What I love about this makeup remover is the fact that it takes away all of my makeup. Plus! It is great for sensitive skin. 







Product Claims

Made with Natural Mineral Water from the Japanese Alps, it is gentle on skin and leaves a refreshing, non-sticky and non-oily feeling on the skin.  

- Oil free
- Fragrance free
- Alcohol free 
- Colorant free
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores)
- Allergy and opthalmologst tested



How to Use: 


Pump an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad. Use soaked cotton pad to gently wipe off makeup. No rinsing required. For eye makeup, place soaked cotton pad onto closed eyes and hold for 5 seconds before gently wiping off. Repeat until all makeup is removed, and cotton pad is cleaned.



My Experience: 


The new Biore Micellar Cleansing Water is a water-based makeup remover that is very gentle  for all skin types! It is non-comedogenic, alcohol free, oil free, colorant and fragrant free and does not clog pores! Natural Mineral Water from the Japanese Alps is the main ingredient of this product. It is also enriched with Collagen and White Tea Extract which are awesome ingredients to achieve brighter, softer and suppler skin! So you don't just remove makeup from your face, you nourish your face with good essence and keep it nice, soft and hydrated like it's freshly washed!
I have been using this product for the past few months and until now. Sometimes I don't really wash my face  with a cleanse, I just use the micellar water to take off my foundation and lipstick. With The A few drops on a cotton pad will guarantee to remove all the makeup! The formula is so gentle, it feels like it’s just your usual water. It will also not dry out your skin.  Overall, I am obsessed with this makeup remover. It didn't sting my eyes even one bit. You must try it out! 

This is available in Watsons and the Department Stores nationwide. I bought it for P 189.00 for 90ml.


Pros:
  • great for sensitive skin
  • very gentle
  • non-comedogenic, alcohol-free
  • does not clog pores
  • water-based makeup remover
Cons: 
  • avoid tasting it :) (I tried it once..hahaha! :P)



0 comments