L'Oreal Tint Caresse Review - Plum Blossom & Lily Blossom


I know it's too late for me to review these lippies since a lot of bloggers already expressed their thoughts about this. This is my first ever powder lipstick to try and since I have dry lips for the past months, at first I was hesitant to try this out.

The Loreal Tint Caresse is a powder lipstick from Loreal which I tempt to try. I got two shades, the Plum Blossom and the Lily Blossom.




Product Claims:

L’Oreal’s revolutionary powder lipstick with a matte finish and long-wearing formula. Highly-pigmented, transfer-proof color; powder formula delivers a lightweight, rich, matte stain and silky feel; sponge-tip applicator gives you precision control so you can tackle trends like ombré lips and two-tone lip color. Transfer-proof lip color with depth and dimension. 

Let's talk about first the packaging.


It has a chick vibe packaging which I love. Very classy and unique as well. You get a gradient effect of the powder shade in the packaging.



My Experience:

The  pointed sponge applicator makes me feel it very easy to apply, it follows the shape of my lips,and it is even blendable. The color just works wonder, it has bold color but feel nothing on the lips. The formulation is a powder color product, it doesn’t makes the lips drying and blendable. What I don't like about it is its pigmentation. For me, you have to really apply more of the product to achieve the color that you want. 



The longevity of the product for me is not as great as the other brands I am using. It doesn't last on the lips for long that you have to reapply it especially after eating especially oily foods. 

The Plum Blossom matches my skin type really well while the Lily Blossom is quite lighter for me. This lip color is good for those who have fair skin.

Price: P 350.00 at the SM Department Store


Pros: 
  • Easy to wear.
  • Feels extremely lightweight
  • Nice packaging
Cons: 
  • You need to apply it a few times 
  • Not good for dry lips
Overall Rating: 3.5/5

Find yours in L'Oreal Paris Makeup counters in leading department stores, Watsons, personal care stores and online stores nationwide.



Thank you for reading my blog. Hope it helps! XOXO

Don't forget to comment down below for suggestions.

Follow me on IG: fallen_lifestyle      Twitter: @fallenlifestyle

Visit me also on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fallenlifestyle

0 comments