How to Make the Most of Your Mornings


I don't know about you guys but I Monday is not my favorite day. I am too lazy to do work. Here are some tips I can share with you guys how to make most of your mornings eventhough you're not a morning person.




1. Wake up 15 minutes earlier. I am not a morning person by nature, but I wake up at 7am every morning. I am not using any alarm clock since my body clock already get used to it. Grab my favorite coffee, eat my breakfast and then start my work.

2. Have your own morning routine. Having a morning routine makes you enjoy yourself more. You can eat breakfast before going to work or do some chores or a workout routine to make your day start right.

3. Avoid checking your emails until you get to work. Before, I tend to check my emails after I woke up and that stresses me out. Now, I learned not to do it that's why I have a more peaceful mind before I start to work.

4. Make sure to prepare your outfit and bag packed the night before. I noticed that if I prepare my things the night before, I saved a lot of time and avoid rushing in the morning.

5. Eat your Breakfast. This is true. I always see to it that I eat my breakfast every morning so that I have more energy throughout the day. Remember: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

6. Make your to-do list for the day. I don't usually do this before but having a to-do list ready for the day makes my life easier and organized.

What are your morning routine? Don't forget to share yours too!



1 comments

  1. Some great tips! I really need to change things up myself. I get so lazy.

    ReplyDelete