NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm Review


Hi everyone! It's been a long time since I had a product review. Been very busy for the last days. 
Today, I am going to share with you guys my take on Nivea Essential Care lip balm. The weather for the past few weeks was literally changing. There are days where it's super hot,  other days the atmosphere is so cold especially on mornings. My lips are drying out and flaky because of the weather and because I am working in an air-conditioned place. So, I have to find a product that will reduce and prevent my lips from drying.  

Product Claims: 
Basic protection for your lips and protects them from moisture loss leaving them soft and smooth. The long-lasting moisturizing formula of NIVEA Essential Care enriched with Jojoba Oil and natural Shea Butter, cares for your lips preventing moisture loss, leaving them soft and smooth.
Effectively helps protect your lips from drying out in all seasons. 

Result: Leaves the lips soft & smooth.  Dermatologist tested.
Packaging: 

It is in a blue lip balm twist-up stick packaging. Personally, I love Nivea products packaging. It's very clean and unique. 




My Experience: 

The lip balm has a white and creamy texture that glides very easily on the lips when applied. I love how it moisturizes my dry lips all the time and it really feels nice. The scent is a mild sweet fragrance.  I bought this product for P99.00 (4.8gm.) in Robinsons Department Store. Because of the changing weather recently, I usually apply this lip balm in the morning and before going to bed at night. With continued use, my lips are softer and smoother and this product gives a nice and glossy finish. 


Nivea Essential Care lip balm keeps my lips well hydrated for hours without drying them. This lip balm is Amazing! 


Pros: 
  • Moisturizes the lips
  • Contains ingredients like shea butter, jojoba oil which helps to moisturize lips and keep them hydrated.
  • Very affordable and lasts long
  • Easy to apply on the lips
  • Great product for those who have very dry lips.
  • Dermatologist tested.
Cons 
  • No SPF.
  • Needs to be re-applied after meals and sips of liquids.

0 comments