L.A. Girl Matte Flat Finish Pigment Gloss Dreamy Review


Hi Everyone! 

I am going to share with you guys my review about the L.A. Girl Matte Pigment Gloss in the shade Dreamy. 

Product Claims: 

Introducing our hottest new lip product – Matte Pigment Gloss. These 16 bold shades provide rich, intense color in a flat finish for all day wear. The long wearing formula goes on as a high pigmented liquid and dires to a flat matte finish. Leaving lips colored in gorgeous velvety perfection that last and lasts.


Packaging: 

The packaging is a classy like thick black tube with a doe foot applicator. The shades are printed on the back side of the package. 

My Experience: 

This shade really attracts me since I am so obsessed with nude shades lately. It is a pinkish nude shade perfect for everyday use. Since it is a matte lipstick, at first I am very happy to try this out. But then, after I applied it on my lips, it dries out very quickly to the extent that it patches my lips. I've never tried any matte lipstick like this before. 

What I like about this product is its staying power. Even after eating the lipstick is still there. Another plus point is the  pigmentation. A single swipe gives an opaque finish which is vibrant.  I think all of the shades are very pigmented also. The only downside on this is that, it is super matte on the lips making it super dry and creates patches. You really need to use an oil based makeup remover to completely get rid of it.



Pros: 
  • great pigmentation
  • long lasting lipstick
  • great for everyday use
  • very affordable
  • nice packaging
Cons: 
  • extremely drying on the lips
  • feels patchy
  • very difficult to take off 


0 comments