Simple Moisturising Facial Wash First Impression



Product Claims: 

Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash thoroughly cleanses your skin, removing oil, dirt, and other impurities without leaving skin feeling dry or tight. This Facial Wash is carefully blended with our purest possible skin-loving ingredients and multi-vitamins to keep skin cleansed, nourished and hydrated. No artificial color or perfume and 100 percent soap free. Perfect for even sensitive skin.

Triple-Purified Water: treated with a purification process to help minimize potential for irritation
Pro-Vitamin B5: known to help replenish, soften and smooth
Vitamin E: an antioxidant known to help nourish skin
Bisabolol: known to help soothe and calm skin
  • 100 percent soap free
  • No artificial perfume 
  • No artificial colour 
  • No harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. 

Dermatologically, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist tested so safe for any skin types even the most sensitive. 


The Packaging: 

As always, the packaging is on flick. I really love the green and white accent of the bottle. Very simple. 

My Experience: 

I really love using the Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash, very gentle on the skin and has no smell at all. Been searching for a facial wash that will match my sensitive skin since I've been having breakouts lately because of my pregnancy. This product is thick and a little goes a long way with just a little amount of water added to it.  I feel like it deep cleans while being gentle on my skin. The product removes make-up and dirt/oil. Within the first two uses I felt a different in my skin, it definitely moisturised my skin without leaving an oily residue. 

This product is perfect for those who have acne prone/ sensitive skin. This cleanser doesn't dry and irritate the face which i find most acne facial cleansers do. I used to use acne facial washes but realized they just made my acne worse but this cleanser doesn't do that. The scent is also pretty pleasant and not over powering. For me it smells like Celeteque.  Simple products do not leave my skin feeling oily or heavy. I really trust the Simple brand.

For Best Results: 

Step 1: Wet face with warm water. 
Step 2: Squeeze a small amount  into hands and work into a lather. 
Step 3: Massage gently in a circular motion onto wet skin. 
Step 4: Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Avoid delicate eye area.   

I bought this at Watsons for a Sale price of P399.00. 
Pros: 
  • great for sensitive skin
  • odorless
  • organic
  • moisturizes the face
  • gentle on the skin
Cons: 
  • Sold out easily
  • Expensive for me (but worth it)

Will I Buy this Again? Definitely Yes!
You can visit their facebook page at www.facebook.com/simpleskincareph

0 comments