My First Althea Korea Box - Unboxing


So this is my first time to order at Althea Korea Philippines. Eversince, I am so excited to try korean products that is why when I heard of this, I can't wait to have my first order.


What I love about Althea Korea are their skincare products. As we all know, Korean products nowadays are very popular and a must have! Plus, they offer free shipping for orders P999 and above! Amazing right? And that is sent directly from Korea!

I ordered only four products to try. These are the No Sebum Mineral Powder, The Style 4D Mascara, Rice Wash Off Mask, and the Perfect Cover BB Cream (Shade #23).


Here's the breakdown of the prices of the goodies I ordered:

1. No Sebum Mineral Powder - P260.00
2. The Style 4D Mascara - P170.00
3. Rice Wash Off Mask - P310.00
4. Perfect Cover BB Cream (Shade #23) - P560.00

Total Amount: P1300

Overall, I am happy with my purchase. I've been loving the products so far!

If you also want, you can purchase through their website: http://ph.althea.kr




0 comments