Wet and Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Light Medium Review

I was really excited to try this for forever. My friend told me to try this product because it really worked on her. She also has an oily skin like me so this is going to be a great help.




Product Claims: 

  • All day wear

  • Radiant weightless finish

  • Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenates skin

Packaging: 

The packaging is very basic with small sponge inside and has no mirror in it which is a disappointment on my part. Some of the pressed powders I've been using have mirrors on them. But overall, the package is well made.



My Experience: 

I got mine in the shade light medium for P299.00 at Zalora. The powder has sheer to medium coverage that matches my skin tone. I usually apply this on top of my foundation. Has medium to full coverage and satin-matte finish that I really love.


The Wet and Wild Coverall Pressed Powder could also act as a powder foundation since the pigmentation is really good. Since I have an oily skin, it easily soaks up shine and excess oil on my face. This is my ready to go powder foundation.



Pros: 

  • great pigmentation

  • great for oily skin

  • can act as a powder foundation

  • lightweight, satin-matte finish

  • good coverage

  • it is worth the price for a very good powder

Cons: 

  • no mirror

  • sponge is really small


0 comments